Question

Byearicks1

Can a removed collection bring my score all the way down from decent to 0?
I had a decent credit score on trans union as well as equifax but I went to check my credit and my tansunion score is the same but my equifax score now says 0 or no score available and there's been two changes to my account, a hard inquiry was removed from my score as well as a erc collection that I didn't know was even on there. Wouldn't those things being removed bring my credit up not down? Is it possible that having a collection removed from my account could bring it all the way down to 0? Or is eqifax just trying to update so it's not showing up correctly? I honestly

Depends on the details.  If you don't have any other recently active credit accounts then it could certainly bring your scores down.