Question

silentjane

can a line of credit, vs a credit card, be consolidated with my card debt?
i have a line ov credit w paypal in addition to tone traditional card debt and a couple store cards. I am considering a loan to pay them off dince I have been injured and will be out of work and am struggling to pay my debt. Can a line of credit, in this case paypal, be managed by traditional debt consolodation? Is it necessary to get a loan? What is the best way to attack this? Would love to be able to refinace the mortgage with this also, I dont know how to start.