Question

sdmhawks641

Can a closed card (sent to collections) be removed with a goodwill letter?
Will in the military I opened a Military Star card to be able to get gas. When I left the army i made my payments on time for about 5 months but since I never used it anymore I just forgot about it. Now I have a closed report on my score (but no late payment reports?!?) Ive ALWAYS had a score in the 750s now its too low for me to stand! Will a good will letter remove this? How do I fix it? Im DESPERATE!!

You can try it.  What was the date that it went delinquent?  It should fall off your report 7 &1/2 years from that date without you doing anything.