Question

Aj3519

Calvary portfolio collection removal
Has anyone dealt with Calvary portfolio services. I have a collection acct with fees that is about 26k. It was sold to them by navy federal credit union. The account is from 2008 but I want it removed any suggestions. I was thinking of offering maybe 10percent at tops that's all I can afford

State Statute Of Limitations

As far as I have been able to learn, every state has a type of debt collection relief after a length of time has passed, usually 3-5 yrs, and can't be continued in collection. Check with your state's consumer affairs division concerning their regulations for specific info.
The interference of any other debt collector after the statute of limitation debt termination is questionable in demanding payment for the debt or any portion of it. Better to find out what recourse one has available thru state info services.