Question

leighccagle

call me please...i have not done these things to my account! 865-696-5995
who is common wealth and why do i supposidly owe them? please help me

wrong email

please call me or email me so I can send you my problem Thank You

Likely errors!!

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG items with the credit bureau reporting them.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.

You should do this credit report check once a year to be sure only correct information is on your credit report.  It is free, after all.