Question

WizardGandalf

Call lender and set up a voluntary repo on a RV. How will that impact my credit score?
I could not get leaks and other issues fixed on RV and the storage was rotten ( new camper ) and had been replaced once already. Fed up and called lender and talked with them and turned in RV with no late payments on my complete credit history. I believe in paying my bills on time but had all I could take with RV and the dealer so my wife and I decided to let the RV go. Have not ever and would not again but it got to being to much of a headache to handle. Past history with lenders is excellent with credit in the 17% of all Americans.

You will have to wait and see what happens, but I would expect some significant damage to your credit profile and scores. Maybe you should consider speaking with a consumer attorney if you feel that you've bought a lemon.