Question

Ragzz

CACH LCC - Incorrectly Charging me
I've called their numbers they have listed, contacted three different people there - no one is every able to pull up an account for me. I've gone to their website, submitted a ticket, tried to pay this 228$ that they're holding on me - yet it doesn't exist anywhere in their system. Now, it's ruining me on credit ...

Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Most Helpful Response

Yep, just write letters to CACH, and all three credit bureaus and tell everyone to delete this from your report because CACH cannot find any such account for you.  Write letters, don't do it online, online doesn't work.