Question

Posted in Taxes

gamarek12

CA SDI and Multiple W-2s
I switched jobs in 2016 and I am owed a CA State refund due to excess CA SDI payroll deductions. It looks like my e-file has been rejected because a Wage and Tax Statement Schedule is not being generated. Has anyone else come across this issue or know what I need to do to resolve it? I have tried reaching out to Credit Karma for help. They said they would "escalate" the issue, but I have not heard back despite multiple follow-ups. Thanks.

CA SDI Issue

Hi, I'm part of the Credit Karma Tax Member Support Team.  This was a known issue and we have since resolved. If you have not already done so, please log back in the return and this should be corrected and the return re-submitted.

Thanks 

snapitsbrittt

I have accounted the same situation. When I go to file my taxes I keep getting the bellow error message. I am unable to fix this error on my own. Please advise. 

Tax Return Section: California W-2 Forms

California does not allow locality names of CASDI.