Question

MyHotWheels

C K account open for 6 months, my credit score has not changed. Is there a problem with my account?
Everyone that I know with a Credit Karma account, their credit scores change monthly. I have paid off nearly half of my debt and there is still no change in my credit score. Not even one point has changed. Is my account defective? Does anyone have any answers to correct or fix this, since Credit Karma does not have any customer service?

Most Helpful Response

It doesn't make sense to compare how often your score changes with how often anyone else's score changes. You score can stay the same for months, or change weekly. It can take major changes in your credit report to see any change in your score. 

Credit Karma does have customer service, just send an email to support@creditkarma.com and they will verify that your account is updating normally.

If your utilization is still over 30%, then you may not see a change until it drops below 30%.  Other than that, can't really say what is going on without seeing your score and/or report.  If you are in the 700's it doesn't move that much (I've noticed that from my score, which hasn't changed in months).