Question

mudrun

by having last 1 collection removed,how much would that change yoy credit.

Most Helpful Response

Well if it is your last one you should see a nice jump.  It really depends on your credit file and what are the good things remaining.  Without knowing that it is hard to say.  But the other good thing about not having anything bad on your report is your score will go up faster since you will no longer have anything holding it down.

Collections Removed?

I had a "bill" that was sent to collections. This was done in error by the reporting company (a local hospital). When they discovered they made an error, they had the collections company remove the collections. I was told by the reporting company that the collections would not show up anywhere on my credit report. It will be as if it never existed. It is still showing up on Credit Karma as a "removed collections." Why is it still showing up? I have excellent credit and should not have this on my report because of an error on someone else's part.