Question

NelaGuz

Buying car at the end of lease, where to finance?
I leased a 2014 ford fiesta on December 2013 for 2 years with ford credit. Since my car has VERY low mileage (I don't get to drive it every day, for now) and it is on excellent condition I want to buy it at the end of the lease. My CK score is 767, Citi bank says 753, my cc utilization is 7% and I have no debt, I don't make much (I work on retail) but I try to be smart about my finances and I have been working very hard to build my credit up. I have no derogatory marks or hard inquiries, always pay on time, etc. Should I try to finance with ford again or should I try something else? The purchase price after the lease ends it's going to be around 12k. I live in New Jersey. Where would you recommend I go to find the lowest rate for my auto loan? what would be acceptable on my situation? On a side note, Will purchasing the car lower my insurance?

Thank you!

Yuo really just have to shop around and see what offers you can get.