Question

jpb19

Buying a home with credit damage from college credit cards
I got in to trouble with a couple of credit cards when I was in college. I have since paid off all outstanding debt on each of these however they are still negatively effecting my credit score. Some of the cards are showing up with a 0% payment status on my report, when I did in fact pay them off. I am looking to buy and home in the next 3-5 months and really need to improve my credit score quickly. What is the best way to go about repairing my credit score?

unfortunately there is no way to improve your score quickly as long as you have a 620 credit score and have no more then 30% of your yearly income going towards bills that includes: groccery, car, loans of any kind, utilities....you can get approved though FHA