Question

rlh71478

Buying a home. Different credit scores or none...help.
Help...my husband and I are trying to buy a home. My credit score is 670 which is much higher than credit karma shows. But my husband is a ghost, according to the lender. We started working on his credit several months ago. His credit card is posted. On credit karma his scores are higher than mine. And also his trans union score on credit card website is higher than mine. But yet the lenders can't get a score on him at all. Like he's a ghost. They can see he has a credit card but no score. He got a car loan a month ago and they said wait til that posts. Why can I see a score on here and on credit card site with trans union and vantage. But lenders can't get a score for him? Even though he's had credit card for 2-3 months. I hope someone can help me. Thanks.

Hubby's credit history it too short.....  at least 3 months to see some signs (as far as a good decent score). 6 months to a year for a much stronger history..... I know this is not the news you want to hear but establishing good credit takes some time. Good luck and happy house hunting!!