Question

mcbklyn

Business Credit Card not showing on personal report
I have 3 business cards: CapitalOne, Amex, Chase. C1 shows on my personal credit report but Amex and Chase do not. Since I need to rebuild my credit score I thought business cards can help (since I pay them in full every month)
Please let me know if there is a way to add business cards to my credit reports?

It won't show up because the company is paying your balance, responsible for insuring payment, and keeping the credit - not you. I have a corporate credit card as well (AMEX), but it won't show on your credit report (however, the hard inquiry they do shows up on your report... kinda sucks that way.)