Question

Roy1237

Business credit card - good or bad for credit score? my business
Hello,
I'm employed at a company which I work there during the day and I have also my own small business which I do during the nights (online selling).
I have a personal credit card for my personal expenses which I pay on time always :)
On my business I spend around $4000 a month (totally on different transaction) with my business debit card.
I was wondering - if I'll get a business credit card , and obviously the business is me (it's S-Corporation) and start to use it instead of the debit - would it help me build my credit score better. Let's assume I'll pay my credit card statement always on time.
Thank you.

Yes, a lot of business cards are just branded to be business but still report to major credit bureau's normally.  Now if we're talking say net 30 accounts for your business then if you haven't already I would look at Dun & Bradstreet for a business credit.  I know Uline and Quill is very popular for new accounts to establish net 30 and other credit accounts.  You can expand your business credit from there of course.