Question

PancakeJack

BUSINESS CREDIT CARD
Hi - I have a business american express card that has my name on it. I am not an owner of the company, just an employee, and i am not responsible for paying the balance on this card. Because I have a personal blue amex card and a personal gold, the business card is visible when viewing my account online. I just actively updated my accounts on CK and now the business CC and it's balance shows up on my account and is counted along with my CC debt. I have tried to delete just this 1 specific card from my CK account, but i can't figure out how to do it. My only option appears to be to delete ALL the amex cards, but i don't want to do that. There is not a corresponding account on my credit report because that CC doesn't affect my credit; it was taken out against the business. How can i delete just this 1 card? Thanks!

Hi Pancakejack,

Do you see both of these cards when you log into your personal AmEx account? If so, we must show both cards as well. We can only display that data we receive from your lender. This is not affecting your score in any way, however.