Question

Josh5637

Business Credit
I have an EIN for my LLC. I don't have a D&B. Recently I had a freight shipment sent to me collect. I had an estimated quote for around 600 dollars. It turns out, they are charging me around 2400 dollars, which is outrageous. I have not paid the bill yet, and they are now threatining to go to outside collection agencies. Will this affect my personal or business credit in any way?

It could if they place the debt with a debt collector and the debt collector puts this on your credit reports. Have you discussed this with a lawyer? That is what I would do. Being charged 4 times the quote even if it was just an estimate sounds pretty fishy to me.