Question

skiaddict

Bureaus removing Late Payment
I'm accepted for my one late payment removal from my credit, which is the only late payment I've ever had; though it was an expensive student loan payment. Currently my score is 663, and am hoping my score will dramatically improve back to excellent credit. I've financed a 4 year car payment and was perfect with it, but I've never had any other payments besides student loans. The person I requested a removal from said the bureaus will be contacted by the end of December. Anyone have experience waiting for credit bureaus to edit the report?
Also, is there any other reason my score can be so low..possibly no credit card history? I just want to apply for apple financing, but have been denied already.

Not sure how much the removal of the late payment will improve your score.  If the late payment was more than 2 years ago, then it wasn't included in your score anyway, so there won't be any difference.  I think a credit card would be a good idea for you, you may try a department store or an online company like Fingerhut, they are usually pretty easy to get.