Question

NikkoLondon

Building my credit at 19
Im 19 and im trying to build my credit but no one wants to give me a credit card I mean no one and now im left with all these hard inquiries on my credit. I recently just got a car loan and they said that should help my credit and I also have a loan with savon but I want to build my credit even more any suggestion?

Lets start with some more information.

How many Hard inquires do you have now?

Detail list of the Credit Cards you have applied for and been denied.

How much is your loan with Savon?  Can you pay it off with Savings or how quickly can you pay it off?

NikkoLondon

I have 10 inquires
Credit cards I've applied for are Sams club, Capitol one, And Best Buy and I've been denied by all three.
My loan with savon is 2,365 and I actually plan on giving the couches back will that affect my credit?

NikkoLondon

Helpful to 0 out of 0 peopleI have 10 inquires