Question

HardPull

Building Credit - The Next Step
Wondering about next step. BOA just converted my 6 month old secured CC to unsecured & increased my limit from $500 to $2,200. But when approved, BOA ran a hard inquiry, causing my Transunion to drop 6 points to 672. Experian is 695. Should I start applying for another CC now, or is that not wise as another hard inquire will that just cause my credit to drop further?

Have you read the Articles on this site and are you using the financial tools?  I did and moved from a cash basis to using credit cards and now enjoy an excellent credit score. I have degrees in Accounting and Business and learned more here than in my college classes. This information will help you for the rest of your life.