Question

Katerz85

Building Credit. Making payments, how long does it take to report to Bureaus?
I've been building my credit for the last 6 months. I haven't had any and I want to buy a house in the next year or two. I was informed I need 2 lines of credit, so I want to apply for another credit card soon. I just paid my first credit card down to 15% of credit limit. How long will it take to update my credit report? I do not want to apply for another credit card right now since my Credit Card Utilization was at 60% but I just paid it down to 15%, when will that show? A few days or a month? Any advice would be appreciated =)

the credit bureaus report once every 30 days as for a 2nd line of credit you may want to consider a small installment to improve your credit mix and maximize your score potential....but to see a score improvement takes about 6 months best of luck