Question

Cookiecupcakez

Building credit
I only have $1,600 worth of credit . I know it has to be over a $2,500 but I'm afraid to apply for multiple card to increase the amount of credit I have. I don't know what to do...

You need to read the articles here since teaching about how credit works is the purpose of Credit Karma and getting this knowledge takes the fear away. Worked for me.  I have degrees in accounting and business management and learned about credit here, not in college. It is how you manage your credit that makes the big difference and you can learn that here, too.