Question

Devonsdad2008

Building Credit
Hello, I am trying to rebuild my credit and done good so far, just not as fast as I would like. I know there is no easy fast way around this.. My questions is this. My credit limit is 200.00. If I purchase something for 60.00 lets say on the 1st of November. My monthly payment is on the 28th of every month. 10 days later I charge 125.00. Now there is a total of 185.00 on the card. Dec. 28th will be my next payment date. I plan to pay the whole thing off. But I am unsure if I charged 60.00 first and 125.00 second . Is the 60 due on the 28th of Dec. Or are both transactions due because they were made before the due date of Dec. 28th? I know this might be a really dumb question and I'm sorry lol..Part 2 question. Now my credit utilization is way over on this card. If I pay it all off on Dec. 28th will that hurt my score or utilization? Or should I pay one of the transaction off as soon as I make? I was thinking that if I paid one of before the due date my credit utilization will be okay??

thanks for your help!!

The Payment Date is on your STATEMENT,  what Date does your Statement close at for the previous month? anything on and before that date should be paid before the 28th. 

You can pay off your Credit card as yo go.  Thats what I do,  I try to keep my Utilization as Close to 0 as I can. been doing it for YEARS. 

Never carry a Balance.