Question

Chrega

Build my credit score faster
So I'm only 21 but I started building my credit right out of high school with a credit builder loan and I got approved for a car so I have a car payment. My credit history is 2 years old and I have never missed a payment. I never plan too either! I also got a credit card that I only use for gas and emergencies and I pay it off every 2 weeks and it's helping my credit build as well. The limit on it has increased too which I believe helps. My credit score is a 689. Almost to 700 but I'm wondering what else I can do to help it build faster because in about a year, I'm looking to get a house and I would like my credit score to be significantly higher if possible. Does anyone have any tips for my situation?

I also have student loans that don't need payments made right now.

Get one more credit card for now, do as much reading on credit as you can, keep an eye on your FICO scores too.