Bought two vehicles from in house financing how can i get my on time payments into my credit report?
I've talked to the automotive sales company I purchased from, they would be more than happy to give me documentation of the payments I made to them (with interest) for the in-house loan for both my vehicles. But short of them reporting it, since they are more of a mom and pop type place, how could I use that documentation to my advantage? Can I contact someone at Trans-Union and get them to add it? I understand if this isn't possible, but it was a loan through their business, just not through a lender so I wasn't sure.