Question

kylesibe

Bought a car unaware they ran my credit 10 times at the dealer how can I get the inquiries removed
I told the dealer my bank has a better interest rate so with out me knowing they searched around and ran my credit 10 times how can I get the inquiries removed

If the dealership ran your credit ten times, they were trying to get you the best rate possible.  You had to have given them your Social Security number which was giving them the okay to run your credit.  Next time, you may want to get a pre-authorization from your bank so you can go in with the voucher and negotiate the best deal.  If you haven't already read the articles on this site, I suggest you do so to become more credit savvy.

There are multiple credit inquiries because the dealer was rate shopping for you. Most scoring models will only count this as ONE inquiry, even though on paper it's several. Anybody who is looking at the contents of your report for some reason will be aware of the concept of rate shopping and won't be alarmed by it. Not to worry.

credit bureau dropped my score

one of the repositories is showing all pulls.  how do you get them off?