Question

ncinsuranceman

Both my cars are paid for, my house and beach condo are paid for, no debt. how can I increase score
I'm never late on my credit cards, don't own anything except for monthly expences. I have 18,000 limit on a credit card with no balance. How can I get my score up 50 points. I think it should be excellent rather than good.

You need a carry a small balance on the credit card every month, that will raise your scores.  If you have no active credit, then it is difficult to get a good credit score.  You must have open accounts with small balances, 1-3% of your limits.  That is optimum.  The problem with having no debt is that it actually hurts your scores.  After all, they are called CREDIT scores, not "no-debt" scores.  Best of luck!