Question

ThatArab

BofA has recently increased my limit over 5k, card is platinum, how does it change to signature?
BofA has recently increased my one of my limit over 5k, the card is currently platinum, so will they automatically send me a signature card or do the card stays platinum ? knowing that cards over 5k is considered a signature card...

Most Helpful Response

My 2 cents

May not be the most helpful answer, but your best bet is to call BofA and request the Signature card if that's what you want to do.  If I had to guess, I'd say that it will stay Platinum; based off information that in order to switch from Platinum to Signature, it may require a new card number.

But your best information will come from a Credit Card Customer Representitive at BofA.