Question

brainwashed

blocks on credit report
denied credit because they is a block on my report,however checked with all three reporting agency's and they say they is not a block whats going on?

Maybe an error when you applied for credit, one wrong digit could screw everything up. Is this the case? I have no idea, but if all the credit bureaus say that your reports are not frozen, then I would think that the problem may be with the lender, but typical reps at the credit bureaus are usually clueless about everything, so who knows. Good luck trying to figure it out. I will say though, that if you are able to access your credit reports here on Credit Karma, I doubt that they are frozen at the credit bureaus.