Question

0017228

Bill consolidation any suggestions?
I want to build my credit. I have old accounts that need paid on. Anyone know of a good creditable consolidation company I can send one payment to and they would distribute it to my creditors?

There just may not be any.  Such companies charge money for their "service" and the integrity of those companies is questionable.  Best thing to do is work on paying the debts off yourself.  Search for Dave Ramsey's site and ,follows his advice on debt repayment. Very good information.  You got into debt ion stages, so you may have to get out the same way.