Question

mrich612

Big difference in score
Has anyone ever had Credit Karma scores that was 120 points apart my TU is 732 and my EQ is 610 with the same stuff showing on both accounts, is there someone I can contact?

There is definately some things that are different on your Equifax report if the scores are that far part. If I were you, I would order a copy of all of my credit reports so that I could review everything, line item by line item, to verify any differences or inaccuracies.

Big score mistake

Three weeks ago my TU And EQ scores were around 650. I paid down my credit cards to 9% of my total credit and as expected my TU score went up to 703 but my EQ score went down to 601. This has to be a mistake. Both agencies have the same reported info. I called EQ and the were no help at all. They just wanted me to pay for an account. Hope you have better luck.