Better option to reducing credit usage amount
Hi all and thank you in advance for your time. Long story short moved with a girl friend to a new city and we broke up between two billing cycles. We had agreed to split certain costs prior to investing in the products but when she left it all fell on me. So to try and stay level I ended up having to use my credit card with the high credit limit and to add to it had some medical problems as well which also went on the card. 8 thousand dollars later I am finally balanced and have not been late on any payment for anything and have maintained 100% on time payments and 0% derogatory reports. I am expecting a bonus but know after taxes it will not be over 8 thousand dollars. So I was wondering if it would be better to pay off my car lease (roughly 4000 left) and my sleep number bed (1,500 left) and then apply the amount I was paying for those on top of what I normally pay on the card with the high balance ( typically $120 a month which would have an additional $350 on top of it if I pay the other two off). The other option would be to take my potential 6k and drop the credit usage of the one card so there's only 2k left to pay.

I appreciate your time and I have learned my lesson, need to be sure I can afford anything and everything on my own prior to committing to such purchases.