Question

kumstead88

Better my credit score
I would like to better my credit score like getting another credit card and just make small purchases monthly and pay it off monthly. But seeing as when I turned 18 I made the careless choice to get 2 and hard times lead to maxing them out. They have both been charged off since it's been almost 8 or 9 years now. I am stable now career wise and financially more mature with managing my money and want to get my credit back good before starting a family. Where do I start to bring my score up and start fixing it?

Most Helpful Response

Everything that redguy said is correct except calling Credit Pro's..... I would look them up with the better business before calling them. Most of those type of company just take your money so be careful.

Give these guys a call 1  877  235  0324  Credit Pro's they can help.  Also look up Dave Ramsey. He'll teach you about finances and saving up emergency funds...