Question

vgomez1756

Best way to clear cc debt? Transfering balances?
Is it an option to transfer the balances to just one credit card? Will it help? If it is a good option, can I cancel the other cc or will it affect my percetage? Thank you

If you can transfer the balances o[f your current cards to a ZERO interest for 12 months or more card, that will give you aq boost in getting them paid off since part of your current payments goes to interest charges.  I did this a couple of years ago and the card I got through my credit union helped my credit score get a boost due to the high credit limit I received.  And I did not cancel my cards since I had read the informational articles on this site and knew closing cards is stupid.  The goal is to BUILD credit, not shoot it down.