Question

griff2006

Best short-term score increase: pay-for-delete/off my report, or pay now/leave a paid collections?
If I'm currently most worried about short-term credit score improvements, what do you imagine my best option is? 1 - Send out pay-for-delete letters, go through that whole process and hope the creditors follow through when I pay, or 2 - just pay the bills and see a near immediate change as far as collections being marked as paid, but still on my account for another seven years?

Bump

Any help here?

Pay-for-delete in writing, or just pay and have it paid on credit report but not deleted? Thanks.