Question

kendlv1929

Best place to consolidate credit cards
Wondering where would I go to consolidate my Credit cards???

I went to my credit union and got a credit card that offered 0% interest for 12 months and that helped a whole bunch, especially since the interest rate was significantly lower than that of my credit cards.

Look at the credit cards available on this site (go to the top of this page and look under credit cards for those offering balance transfer) and consider one of those.

If you do get a balance transfer, DO NOT close the original cards.  Keep them in a safe place and use them once in a while to keep them active.  This should raise your credit score because it did mine!