Question

sookie0823

best credit repair companies

Home Owner

i personally went with a company called select us they where great, my husband and i where at a stand still because of a few little things on my credit. they had it fixed and helped me with a settlement and had me in my house in less then 6 months i couldnt have been happier and i couldnt thank them enough the coached me through the whole process!! 

+1

jwsister is sooooooo correct.  There is nothing that they can do that you cannot do yourself and better.  Do some research and you will be able to do it yourself.  There is a chance that they can even hurt you. 

YOURSELF!!

Most of the 'credit repair' companies charge exhorbitant prices and are not any more effective than you can be with a little knowledge and a bit of work, and some of them are just a 'rip-off'.   I suggest one person to look at is Dave Ramsey and follow his "Baby Steps" on debt repayment.  Some negatives on your credit report will just have to wait for time to take them off but other things that will help you better understand credit and build a better score are shown in the articles on this site.  Please read them to build your understanding.  I found them very helpful.