Best credit card to apply for to get high limit? Current score 705, $60k income.
I have just gotten my score up to 705, current credit record only has a mortg, car loan and a low limit/balance macy's card. Salary is approximately 63K. I am want to apply for a card that will possibly give me the highest limit--I'm just confused as to which card is best? Chase? Citibank? CapitalOne? Which gives high limits with a score in that range?

1saint

I think your best bet is Capital One to come out with one hard hit and score a home run.  They have all different levels of cards and limits.  You have a good credit mix and if your debt to income is good you should do well with Capital One for now with your current credit score. Good Luck.

Response by
nandog

Submit to the Community