Question

1saint

Best credit card to apply for to get high limit? Current score 705, $60k income.
I have just gotten my score up to 705, current credit record only has a mortg, car loan and a low limit/balance macy's card. Salary is approximately 63K. I am want to apply for a card that will possibly give me the highest limit--I'm just confused as to which card is best? Chase? Citibank? CapitalOne? Which gives high limits with a score in that range?

I think your best bet is Capital One to come out with one hard hit and score a home run.  They have all different levels of cards and limits.  You have a good credit mix and if your debt to income is good you should do well with Capital One for now with your current credit score. Good Luck.