Question

Mark0808

Best Buy transfered from Cap1 to Citibank. Now it shows as closed? Whats up with that?
Apparently my Best Buy account was transferred from Capital One to Citibank.
Now it shows the account was closed, and it has dropped my credit score by 30 points. because that account was one of my longest open accounts. Now my average age of credit history went way down. If the account was transferred then why would it be listed as closed? And how can I get my credit report corrected to show that the account is actually still open and my average age of credit history back to normal?

Exact Same Issue

Have you heard from Credit Karma in regards?  I was going to dispute this with TransUnion but before I did so was hoping to find an answer here.  Thanks!