Question

mercury123

Best auto loan company with not so good credit?
I have bad credit a 522. 504 Credit Karma rating. I would like a car loan for about 8000-11,000 thousand dollars. What is a good company that will give me the best APR% and the loan.
Best Response Chosen by   Profile Image mercury123

When my score was low and I had to get a new car (my car was totaled in an accident) I had to go through Drive Financial and the APR was very high. With my score being low, I had to take what I could get. I worked hard to raise my credit score and then refinanced as soon as I could with a bank that could get me a better rate.  So in your case, you may have to take what you can get.

Most Helpful Response

if you have to deal with santander; drive financial my advice is to buy a bus card, sandander will screw to in every way possible.

I was a finance manager at dealership for a long time.  santander payment will  be this

not including don payment

price+ta title and reg+acq fee+ 24.99% apr

That is 469.53 per month for 60 months, no warranties included. I am a realist, no matter what you will be around this payment area.

Automobile Acceptance corp they are very good my score with ck 536 and also have a discharged bk about 6 months ago. They are a little high in the APR but we all know why.

Thanks to the both of you. I will google these company's and find their website's.  Thanks so much for giving me some options because, I really need a car.

LilRex, That is a good idea to go through someone like Drive Financial and then refinance the car with a good APR.  My score keeps going up every month by like 11 points so I am on my way to getting better credit.  Thanks again both of you for giving me advice and answering my question.

I would try Capital One first. They approved me when my CK score was 535 (now 652). The rate was 16%, high but not very high for that score.