Best auto loan company with not so good credit?
I have bad credit a 522. 504 Credit Karma rating. I would like a car loan for about 8000-11,000 thousand dollars. What is a good company that will give me the best APR% and the loan.

mercury123

Best Response Chosen by   Profile Image mercury123

When my score was low and I had to get a new car (my car was totaled in an accident) I had to go through Drive Financial and the APR was very high. With my score being low, I had to take what I could get. I worked hard to raise my credit score and then refinanced as soon as I could with a bank that could get me a better rate.  So in your case, you may have to take what you can get.

Response by
LilRex

Most Helpful Response

if you have to deal with santander; drive financial my advice is to buy a bus card, sandander will screw to in every way possible.

I was a finance manager at dealership for a long time.  santander payment will  be this

not including don payment

price+ta title and reg+acq fee+ 24.99% apr

That is 469.53 per month for 60 months, no warranties included. I am a realist, no matter what you will be around this payment area.

Response by
nbirnbaum2

I would try Capital One first. They approved me when my CK score was 535 (now 652). The rate was 16%, high but not very high for that score.

Response by
sciotomicro

Thanks to the both of you. I will google these company's and find their website's.  Thanks so much for giving me some options because, I really need a car.

LilRex, That is a good idea to go through someone like Drive Financial and then refinance the car with a good APR.  My score keeps going up every month by like 11 points so I am on my way to getting better credit.  Thanks again both of you for giving me advice and answering my question.

Response by
mercury123

Automobile Acceptance corp they are very good my score with ck 536 and also have a discharged bk about 6 months ago. They are a little high in the APR but we all know why.

Response by
keisha1437

Response by
LilRex

Submit to the Community