Question

rodney5256

being on disability
I became disabled all my income changed and I was not able to keep up with my accounts. They hold everything against you.

No they don't.

Whenever income changes, it is the debtor responsibility to notify creditors so that there may be the chance to adjust payment amounts. Creditors have no idea what is happening unless they are told. And YOU have to adjust your living to deal with your income limitations.  I am disabled and have been for many years, so know how that works. Why not check Dave Ramsey's site to learn about repaying debt and managing money to the max.