Question

Alchamist

Being approved for student credit cards being a student...
I've applied for a student credit card and my credit scores good enough and I work part time and go to school full time. I was even recommended card by creditKarma, and I still get denied, what should I do?

Most Helpful Response

Stop applying.

You don't have any credit history for them to give you credit so if you keep applying it will work against you. 

Your best bet is a Secured Credit card  

It requires a deposit that you get back after you've established that you can manage a credit card. 

Take a little time to learn about what managing your credit is all about so you don't get off on the wrong foot. Good credit needs to be managed. 

Good luck.