Question

Keedy0123

Before the website update I can see car and home payments now i cannot.
Before your website was updated, I could see where I got points on my credit score .... for example points for auto (paying insurance on time) and home ( light bill and water bill) ... now I cannot seem to find it anywhere on your site. I found that section very helpful. Can you please let me know how to navigate there.

Hi Keedy0123, 

I'm not sure which section of the website you may be referring to. Your utilities payments, in general, do not affect your credit score as they are not listed on your credit report. The same is true of your insurance payments.

If you are referring to your insurance score, that can be seen here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/insurance