Question

mzkinnz

been paying for a year now and credit scores still remains the same
I have been paying on my students loans and credit card for an year and still my credit score hasnt increased any! What should i do?

Depends on what is on your credit report.  If you haven't already done so, pull a copy from www.annualcreditreport.com and see what is hurting or what you may need (additional credit? late payments showing?).  To learn how to increase your credit scores based on your situation (whatever it may be), I recommend www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!