Question

prg531

BBY/CBNA and CAP1/BSTBY both showing up?
I know that this is for a Best Buy account but does anyone have any idea about why mine would be showing as follows on my credit report? I have BBY/CBNA showing as charged off (life happened and I am now working on getting my credit fixed) but also am showing CAP1//BSTBY as 90 days late and a higher balance than the original BBY/CBNA account. I was under the impression that CBNA (Citi) purchased all of Cap 1's best buy accounts...so why would this be reporting this way? Any help is greatly appericated

Most Helpful Response

Same situation

Hello! I am seeing a similiar situation on mine. It says that I made 4 late payments to BBY/CBNA, but the CAP1/BSTBY is fine. I don't know why I have two and why it's showing those late payments. Please let me know if you've found a solution to this so I know if I need to take action. Thanks!