Question

homea

barkley is not my charge card
I have told you each month that this Barkley's charge is not mine and yet it is not removed from my totals.
FIX IT

Most Helpful Response

You're barking up the wrong tree.  Write a letter to all three credit bureaus (just visit their websites for addresses, Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) and tell THEM the card is not yours.  Credit Karma pulls info from TransUnion, they aren't responsible for what appears on your report.  You should also visit www.annualcreditreport.com and pull your full credit report to see if there are any other mystery accounts and dispute those as well.  Best of luck!

I was about to write exactly what  Addison did..she's right Credit Karma only reports what Trans Union has on their records. If I were you I would immediately pull a copy of my credit report to see why you have a Barclay card on there! Sounds very suspicious?! From there if you do indeed see that its listed as one of your credit cards you can call Barclays and begin investigating!!! I do know that Barclays provides financing for Apple Products(for one that i know of) is it possible that maybe you applied for financing from them?Btw the gov't allows you to get a copy of your credit report from all three bureaus for free once a year.Not entirely sure about the exact link but google FreeAnnualCredit report .gov and see what pops up.