Question

Murphy227

Bankruptcy Showing Up in Two Federal Courts - Only Filed in One
I filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in a Federal Court in Oregon. Equifax is showing two derogatory marks against me for the same bankruptcy. The reason being, that under the same case number, one mark says Federal Court in Oregon and the other (same case #) says Federal Court in Alabama. I have never lived in Alabama. Equifax won't remove the Alabama one because they feel it is on the court to correct the error. Is this an error or am I missing something?