Question

bbolton1946

Bankruptcy off my credit report
My bankruptcy was finalized in Sept. 2003 (more than 10 years ago). Shouldn't it have been removed from my credit report by now?

Most Helpful Response

Answer

The negative marks do not always fall off your record.  Write to each of the bureaus and have ask them to remove it by filing a dispute.  They will take it off

whiskeykilomike

Thanks--I will check it out for a friend of mine.

Bankruptsy

10 years from file date.  And any accounts you filled under it is 7years for each one.

Bankruptcy removal from credit report

How long after a bankruptcy is discharged can I ask the credit bureaus to remove it?, thks.

Bankruptcy

How long after a bankruptcy is discharged can you ask the credit bureaus to remove it?

winnie1010

my bankruptcy was completed (7years\why is it still being used against me? (oct)

credit bankruptcy & credit for dental wo

I paid off my bankruptcy several months ago.  I only have 4 months to pay off dental card.  I have no other bills or credit cards.

2nd bankruption

This bankruption has been resolved for over 7 yrs

Re: Bankruptcy

Wow, what a bummer. :-(  Due to the mental, emotional and physical agony I was in at the time of my injury, I thought that I'd filed for bankruptcy 11 years ago. Signed up for CK today and find I filed only 7 years ago.  Ah well, almost there!

Bankruptions, 2

These bankruptions have been resolved for over 7 yrs, please remove from all 3 credit reports. Thanks

credit bankruptcy removed

I got my report and it said it was scare they Planning tonyake it off when they sheduled to fall of 1/ 2014 10years after bankruptcy?