Question

commonknowledge

Bankruptcy Issue
Sometime back ,maybe about 4-6 months since joining your establishment , a inquiry or status was posted in my report about a bankruptcy that never materialized and wanted to know if you have made an attempt to clear my record .

Also, another question : Why is it necessary to obtain a credit card since I realize that cash is far better and keeping tabs on the billings or credit establishment is greater than doing a credit card and bringing debt into the picture again .

I have had no annoying reminders of banks taking my money for purchases that I alone know that the bank did not give me the money to buy these articles . It took my signature to bring about what one considers a credit and also when one does a buying of a car or making a loan .
Banks do not have money to do anything of that sort so noted ,,, they take your money and monetize it and then with your signature , the money magically appears. . Many know of this and still, establishments like yours as well as the dying nation with the Trillions of dollars of debt... and others still push the ideas of the mundane standards of a loan, credit card and buying of a car... All DEBTS. we do not need DEBTS ... We have enough of them