Question

JimmyCrackedCorn

Bankruptcy from 2008 shows as "updated" from TransUnion every time I check my report
I have been a long time user of this site and have noticed that every time I login to check my report, a bankruptcy that was discharged in 2008 shows as updated from 0 to 1 under the Derogatory Marks on the Credit Factors page. I'm curious if this is a glitch in the system or if TransUnion is legitimately updating this on a weekly basis? The Equifax side shows that it has been there in perpetuity so I'm confused why TransUnion shows going from 0 to 1 every single week?